v2 is a small update:
- IMPROVED: Make the activity buttons on the Journal screen more clear
- IMPROVED: Use smaller titles on the Journal & Charts screen so that it shows you more content
- IMPROVED: Make data sync more reliable against future versions on other devices
Hope you and your little one(s) have a nice day ^_^
Launched: dA Baby
dA Baby is a delightful newborn activity tracker app with colorful charts on iPhone. Download now for free here: https://apps.apple.com/app/id1512238725
- Track newborn activities: track a variety of newborn activities, including nursing, diaper, sleeping, bottle, pumping, and solid.
- Built-in timers: track nursing with a built-in timer.
- Daily pattern charts: view daily pattern charts with color coded activities to see how the days are spent.
- Daily trend charts: view daily trend charts to see how your newborn is growing.
- iCloud sync: all data are synced with iCloud across Apple devices.
- Light and dark modes: the app looks gorgeous in both light and dark modes. And the dark mode is especially handy when feeding at night.
- iCloud share: share newborn profiles with partners or caregivers, to track activities together without sharing a device or iCloud account.
- Multiple newborn profiles: track activities with multiple newborn profiles.
- 60 custom app icons: the app provides a total of 60 custom app icons, with different skin tones, backgrounds, and headwears. 4 of them are provided for free.
The app is available for free to download, with non-personalized ads without tracking. Premium features with ads removed are available for a one-time $9.99 in-app purchase.
I have also set up a community on /r/dABabyApp. See you there 👋
dA Baby Early Access
dA Baby, my delightful newborn activity tracker app, is now available for early access on iPhone. Sign up here.